Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
90 CRX Si
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i'm trying to find an adjustable FPR for my NA build i'm doing and i need a bit of help.

First of all, i don't know how well the B&M units work, the Command Flo modifier ones that fit on your stock FPR, but they are cheap.

Secondly, here's a Holley unit, but i don't know much about it, but i can get it through my store for cheaper than this, but here's a link. Also, will it fit stock fuel rail?
Holley FPR

Or, i could get the AEM adjustable FPR. My only concern with it is i wonder if it will bolt to a stock fuel rail.
AEM FPR

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,237 Posts
Aeromotive, Holley, AEM

How much you wanna spend?

But for NA build, why do you need a FPR? Stock will be fine, the rest is tuning the ECU. Spend the $150-200 on tuning time.

Oh yeah, I have the Aeromotive, twas a time I could afford it with the ZEX kit.

·
Registered
90 CRX Si
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it might get a little spray later on, when i get some more money. So you think it'll be fine until i get the spray on a stocker?

**EDIT** Forgot to ask, but all those will fit to stock fuel rail, right?

·
Registered
'02 Civic LX Coupe
609 Posts
Yeah, you will be fine. Stock honda fuel systems work well up to 200WHP i beleive if oyu are tuned. COrrect me if i'm wrong d-series gods.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,237 Posts
only reason for a FPR on a typical NA build, so you can tune before/after your tuner does his job.

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
b&m fpr ftw!!!!!!!!!! but i agree with the rest no need for a fpr the stock one is fine but still is needed in some cases.

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
So you've had good luck with the B&M?
yes sir but shit since your thinking about nitrous i think the holley or aeromotive should be good sorry didnt read the rest in your post.

·
Registered
857 Posts
B&M should be fine, even Endyn uses those, I got one for my new intake setup too..

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,237 Posts
B&M is nice, until it sticks open and you have 5psi fuel pressure.

The weekend that it happened I was supposed to race, with the ZEX kit.

85 shot and no fuel? Guess how big the bang would have been?

·
Registered
94 civic... duh
161 Posts
Aeromotive, Holley, AEM

How much you wanna spend?

But for NA build, why do you need a FPR? Stock will be fine, the rest is tuning the ECU. Spend the $150-200 on tuning time.

Oh yeah, I have the Aeromotive, twas a time I could afford it with the ZEX kit.

Whats the white stuff??? you get little excited when you opened the package??? LOL:alky:

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,237 Posts
thats the way it was painted from Aeromotive. Since it was an "import" application they riced it up a little.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts