·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody know

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
yea its vtec... not vtech.. .vtech is a phone ... ... redline is 7200 fuel cut is 7300rpm

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no shit you try speeling right after doing what i did

·
Registered
3,862 Posts

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
no shit you try speeling right after doing what i did
umm, ok if your going to come back with a defense at least explain it all the way. like what did you do to make you so tired that your spelling was so bad. typing vtech could be an honest mistake, but you could have just shrugged his comment off and thanked him for the info. but adding this little bit of spelling horror will only fuel the fire.

so what have you learned today? first, what the red line of a y8 is. second that vtec is a system on a honda and that vtech is a sweet ass phone.

have a nice day :lol:

·
Want access???
12,304 Posts
umm, ok if your going to come back with a defense at least explain it all the way. like what did you do to make you so tired that your spelling was so bad. typing vtech could be an honest mistake, but you could have just shrugged his comment off and thanked him for the info. but adding this little bit of spelling horror will only fuel the fire.

so what have you learned today? first, what the red line of a y8 is. second that vtec is a system on a honda and that vtech is a sweet ass phone.

have a nice day :lol:

LOL!!!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i was trashed lol now its funny

1 - 9 of 9 Posts