innovate wideband

fuel
walboro 255 hp pump
dsm 450's with resistor box
aeromotive fpr and guage

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
ditch the y7 block and get a sleved z6. to many issues with the oil pumps. fjt custom i beams and vitara pistons would be a much cheaper but still very solid option. and dont waste the money on valves. if anything get TI springs and retainers. unless there is something specific u are after with the hondata i would go crome chipped ecu. and with everything u are listing(without knowing your power goals) i can guarentee those dsm 450's wont hold up to the power this set up could produce.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
oh....and there is no need for a new crank. if anything just micropolish yours and plastiguage bearings accordingly. we can help u out alot more if u give us details on what u are after. street/track? hp? brand of turbo? trim? sooo much more.....

·
Friend of the D
3,069 Posts
mrfunktastic is right on the money! :TU:

I would also note that stock sleeves are good to at least 400HP, which is pretty much the limit of what you can get on pump gas on a d-series anyways. (probably closer to 350WHP even!)

Also, if you are going for the numbers, ditch that log manifold and use at least a mini-ram. Add some 750cc injectors and you'll be on your way.

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
if you are gonna run a 2nd Gen Mitsu or Nissan turbo. T2 flange. SLS has a ram horn for T2 with 38mm external gate. I believe its 550 right now already made been sitting on the shelf. They want rid of it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts