Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i ran a 14.3 @98.9 mph and my 60ft sucked it was 2.35 and all i am running is a small t3 turbo with a bmc log turbo mani,2.5 inch ebay intercooler piping,skunk2 intake mani,3 inch downpipe with 2.5 inch exhaust,walbro 255 fuel pump,and a stock internal d16z6 untuned....
so my question is do u think 14.3 is good for my setup i know i could get a little better if i got the 60 ft times down
Thanks
Brad

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
i really think you should get it tuned.really really.....get it tuned
your '60 foot can really improve . are you preloading? what are you launching at. what kind of tires you running

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
whay are you beating on it untuned on a stock motor, thats just asking for trouble.

·
Registered
187 Posts
boost + no tune = o fuck..... (dials fone) "hey man, can u come pick me up?... ya, I'm on the side of ifuckedmyshitup street."

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
11,969 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha i knew i was gonna get that reponse for being untuned but i think it is holdin up really well for being untuned but i plan on getting it tuned hopefully next week so mayb i can go back to the tarck at the end of this month and run high 13s

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
tune+decent tires+good launch=13's

·
669AWHP
1,234 Posts
i keep tellin him everyday to get it tuned and tell him that its going to blow up.. but the motor needs rebuild, kinda smokes here and there.. but if it didnt do that it runs pretty strong for being untuned

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
boost + no tune = o fuck..... (dials fone) "hey man, can u come pick me up?... ya, I'm on the side of ifuckedmyshitup street."
HA!! thats seriously made my day and i tell this boy everyday his shits goin to blow the hell up haha but since im such a nice friend of his and my car his sittin at his house BLOWN the fuck up i guess i cant be to mean. but mine was tuned at least hahahahaha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts