Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to get an idea of what I can make. Plan is to turn it up and get it re-tuned soon!

I believe this originally belonged to mindless. I changed the crank out and had it rebuilt.
Dohc ZC
Scat Rods
SRP forged Pistons
Clevite bearings
Hastings Rings
z6 Crank
head shaved .020
BOSCH 460 CC injectors
B&m FPR
GM 3 bar map

Cast mani
No name 57 trim
3" downpipe, 2.5 the rest of the way.

The sucky part:
Lx Trans and 17" wheels (came with the car)

I'm just wondering if 300 is too ambitious for what I have? :) Let me know If I forgot to put some needed info.
Thanks

·
Registered
967 Posts
Your going to rip the space-time continuum in half. The world will end. And a gay baby will be born. All at once. For the love of all that is holy, please.. do not start that engine.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
haha.... But really do you think the 460's and the 57trim will get me to 300?

I've been driving the car for the past two months everyday, street tuned on 5psi BTW. The world hasn't ended.....yet

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
5,468 Posts
Probably. If its built, than just keep turning up the boost till you hit your goal.
We have a weiner!

Better yet go dyno it and tell us how much it makes, considering its the only real way you can guesstimate where your at.

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
My guess:

1.21 Gigawatts.

Enough to travel back in time.
You know that's on sale right now. The full trilogy with digital copy for $36.99...

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Back-Future-Anniversary-Trilogy-Digital/dp/B00198X0UO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1316097142&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Back to the Future: 25th Anniversary Trilogy (+ Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]: Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson, Crispin Glover, Thomas F. Wilson, Claudia Wells, Marc McClure, Wendie Jo Sperber, Robert Zemeckis: Movies & TV[/ame]

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
300 is reeeally pushing it on 460s, you will get very close to 100% duty cycle.

I would look for some 550s
oh, and DONT FORGET to get them cleaned and flow tested!

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
so, 165 kilowatts ends up being 221.179 HP :biggrin: . Damn, I was hoping for more. :fingersx:
221.269hp actually

Personally, I think it will make pizza, just my $.02.

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Don't show me things like this.

I haz no monies.

:(

165 kW/ (.748 kW/Hp) = 220.5 Hp. But that is just an easy conversion from memory.

:lol:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
300 is reeeally pushing it on 460s, you will get very close to 100% duty cycle.

I would look for some 550s
oh, and DONT FORGET to get them cleaned and flow tested!
Thank you for actually posting something useful. I was worried about running out of injector.
I bought them new and they had been flow tested and all. should only have about 3k on them now but thanks for looking out. Repped!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.