Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well ok... i know i shouldnt post this and street racing is illegal and all.. but i know a spot that nobody drives on whatsoever and is far away from town so im gonna be racing some people...

my setup is 95 civic coupe full interior ac/powersteering 00 spec itr swap with lsd tranny inatake 4-1 itr header exhaust cam gears and street tune ecu..

im going to be racing a gsr powered crx with gsr trans for 60 bucks, wich i know is an easy kill

but he wants me to race his buddy.. a stage 2 srt4, idk if i can keep up with that or not... what do u guys think? i know taht you guys hate these threads.. ill make a vid also with my shitty digital camera.. but idk about the srt4... im trying to find out about the driver.. if he cant drive that good im gonna run him for 60 as well but if ifind out he can drive then prolly not

thanks guys

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Come on bro... Been street racing since the mid 80's all over So Cal... Trust me the cops know

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya i know the cops know the spots, but im only gonna run 2 times and leave and its not close to town so nobody will complain or see us its secluded kinda...

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Where is it at??? Location?

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where is it at??? Location?
in a special spot in socal... :) not too many people know about it yet.. theres not that much rubber laid down but oh well.. ill put some vht in my tracks off the line

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
PM me with the spot... Trust me I have raced all over So cal. Born and raised , been racing the streets since 85

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
have you raced by the salvation army on the 215.. theres a shitload of rubber laid down there.. ive seen alot of 11 second cars run there.. its just way to common now.. cops know what time to hang out over there lol:)

well.. it will be up in anza about 3 miles away from my friends property its a long ass straight road not too many people go on after 10pm and at 1-2 am.. its dead

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
When Charles Madrid worked for Autolink, we would drive by there and make a few passes cause it was close to his house..

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Crunch Crunch goes the street racing cars into the crushers in Cali....
dont jinx me man... i would go run at the track.. but they raised it from 20 bucks to 40 bucks.. and theres no fucking way in hell im gonna pay 40 bucks to race a 1/8 mile fuck that...

the 1/4 mile track is never open anymore and i gotta make some money somehow

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
dont jinx me man... i would go run at the track.. but they raised it from 20 bucks to 40 bucks.. and theres no fucking way in hell im gonna pay 40 bucks to race a 1/8 mile fuck that...

Just be careful and be safe. Too many people die doing shit like this.

·
i save your ass when you wreck
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
stage 2 srt raced my dads itr rsx with i/h/e/hondata and he was full interior. it was a dead even race. whoever could get off the line first thats where they stayed..both 13 second cars.. idk if the srt had stage 2 or was just bs but i kno he wasnt stock!

·
Banned
3,566 Posts

Yeah Pomona isnt open every weekend anymore, Irwindale is 1/8th mile...

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
honestly, i would think you would lose both races. ITR doesnt have that much more power over a GSR, and the CRX is going to weight a bit less.

the SRT will own you
i know for a fact i will be the gsr crx.. its a si crx full interior with ls cable tranny... he doesnt know how to drive i know that for a fact :)

the srt on the other hand, idk i wanted to get my slicks today and run him on slicks and i will own him... my motor has already been proven to run a 13.3 on 24 inch slicks in a full interior si hatch with ac and everything.. the guy showed me a slip when i was pulling the motor out of the wrecked car.. he said with 22 inch slicks i can get a little faster..

honestly with the car crushing and everything going on.. i think im just gonna wait till boti and challange both of them there in front of everyone and i know ill have my slicks then :)

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Banned
3,673 Posts
PM me with the spot... Trust me I have raced all over So cal. Born and raised , been racing the streets since 85
Maria street Long Beach
Alameda
La Habra on Harbour at the Carls Jr
Ontario
Compton Blvd
I am old school too...used to roll with PAK from cerritos. Or High Powered..i remeber wicked crew had some fast cars back in the day.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts