Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Friend of the D
3,069 Posts
I don't play hard to get!

If on the other hand, you mean what music do you play. I doubt any of you would listen to what we listen to. I like things like JJ Cale, Grace Potter, Govt Mule, and some others that won't come to mind. Rockin' stuff, but nothing too crazy. I does need to have a good beat ;)

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
so far after 7 years we haven't had to spice things up she still keeps me guessing lol. one thing i do i come with the spontaneous give me that pussy attitude which she likes. supposedly it turns her on but overall being spontaneous is what keeps the sex alive for us.

kinda like in that movie i hate unfaithful when dude straight fucks her raw by the stairs and she acts like she doesnt want it etc.. sorta same deal.

·
Registered
68 Camaro
4,583 Posts
i play the get me a sandwhich before i fall asleep game bitch

·
Registered
same as above
861 Posts
so that was the burning question that warranted being asked in your first post on this site? welcome aboard.

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
sex dice and a whip.... seriously. it works

·
I can't read...
10,170 Posts
Wow... I didn't even notice that was a first post. Someone trolling with nothing better to do?
i think it's a decent topic...

my girlfriend will just "get naked" and say "touch it" lol. seriously.

we spice it up by doing it in wierd places too. i really never have to worry about it. she's a fucking horn ball! worse than me! no lie.

·
Registered
68 Camaro
4,583 Posts
i like to pretend im a scammer on d-series. and she is a mod. and she knocks me out with the ban hammer and has her way with me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.