Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
()*#$(*$
93 Legend L Coupe.
11,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The standard cheap gold plated terminals with multiple connections are common, but gold and lead really don't like each other and I'd like to use something that won't corrode as fast.

So, what do y'all use?

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
I went to ace hardware and got normal metal terminals (sold individually), slathered some die electric grease on em and been fine for years.

Edit: IDK what metal theyre made from, but theyre silver in color.

·
()*#$(*$
93 Legend L Coupe.
11,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, but those suck for additional connections. I run a very large main ground and a very large positive to starter connection. I also run large (10g) grounds and have a 10g connector from the fuse box. I also need to connect my headlights, wideband power and some other odds and ends off the positive terminal. I really don't like ring connectors if I can help it. I prefer the screw terminals on the gold terminals, but am just curious to see what else people run.

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
I hadn't considered using a distribution box.

Are those you recommend using?
Yes sir. There's might be cheaper ones and other styles. Figure out what one will work best for your needs.

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts

·
Registered
del Sol si '94
2,539 Posts
You can find those distribution block style on ebay for a really reasonable price. Ive had mine on the car for 5 years now, used a lil dielectric grease on them. 0 maint required since.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts