What Colour

• Bronze

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Colour match

Votes: 16 53.3%

What color should I paint my Wheels?

1K views 38 replies 28 participants last post by  Beeza 
#1 ·
Ok,here are the 2 options.I'm only concerened about the wheels here nothing else.
So what colour best suits my car?
Bronze,but a bit darker than this:

Colour match,like this:

See less See more
#10 ·
i suggested a long time ago to color match... :)

so i still say color match... it loos hella good in the chop as well... :TU:

Reactions: Beeza
#11 · (Edited)
I know.That's why I asked for the colour match photoshop favour.Been thinkin about it for a while.I think it looks pretty sick too.Thanks again 4Door Life.But shit now I'm thinkin' bout gunmetal or grey like cory Jordan said :mad: .Colour match does look hell sick.Bronze is kinda done a bit on WRX's.There's heaps of em' where I live.By the way that is my dream car too.05 STi.To be honest I'm too paranoid it will get stolen.They are the most stolen car.

#12 ·
idk bro i love the color contrast of grey to blue, *them being my 2 fav colors in conjunction*. but i thik some one could chop you a pic of grey or gunmetla rims. or chop a set of rota's on there. these guys are sik wit it when it comes to chops. .. i'd personally like to see gray on it. but an evident gray. not almost black. like.. f15 grey.. ya know. or the paint color. aviator gray

#19 ·
The photoshop looks awful, but I'd go with bronze.

#25 ·
snot puke green. :TU: j/k the bronze looks good.

Reactions: Beeza
#30 ·
Had to pick the Bronze, It did make it stand out a bit more,

The blue and chrome lip looks like every other car i see now adays

Keep us updated what color you truly choose

#31 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.