Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Colour match

Votes: 16 53.3%
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
same as above
1,085 Posts
i like the bronze more!If only the bronze was darker and actually painted on .

Reactions: Beeza

·
Registered
same as above
1,085 Posts
Purple:lol:

Think he is saying paint them Bronze
Yea, not so photo chopped the color just doesn't look right,but if the wheels actually where painted bronze I think they would look better.

·
Banned
Above
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Purple HA!-hey that could suit a funky retro dude like myself,NOT!.Well people would certainly notice my car then.

Yea, not so photo chopped the color just doesn't look right,but if the wheels actually where painted bronze I think they would look better.
Yeah forsure the color is a bit off but a bit darker like Jimmy's.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
i suggested a long time ago to color match... :)

so i still say color match... it loos hella good in the chop as well... :TU:

Reactions: Beeza

·
Banned
Above
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
i suggested a long time ago to color match... :)

so i still say color match... it loos hella good in the chop as well... :TU:
I know.That's why I asked for the colour match photoshop favour.Been thinkin about it for a while.I think it looks pretty sick too.Thanks again 4Door Life.But shit now I'm thinkin' bout gunmetal or grey like cory Jordan said :mad: .Colour match does look hell sick.Bronze is kinda done a bit on WRX's.There's heaps of em' where I live.By the way that is my dream car too.05 STi.To be honest I'm too paranoid it will get stolen.They are the most stolen car.

·
Registered
see above
4,259 Posts
idk bro i love the color contrast of grey to blue, *them being my 2 fav colors in conjunction*. but i thik some one could chop you a pic of grey or gunmetla rims. or chop a set of rota's on there. these guys are sik wit it when it comes to chops. .. i'd personally like to see gray on it. but an evident gray. not almost black. like.. f15 grey.. ya know. or the paint color. aviator gray

·
Banned
Above
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
idk bro i love the color contrast of grey to blue, *them being my 2 fav colors in conjunction*. but i thik some one could chop you a pic of grey or gunmetla rims. or chop a set of rota's on there. these guys are sik wit it when it comes to chops. .. i'd personally like to see gray on it. but an evident gray. not almost black. like.. f15 grey.. ya know. or the paint color. aviator gray
Cool,Thanks a lot,would definately like to see that.But I ain't got the dosh to change wheels so grey on my rims is a go.Pretty Please.

·
Banned
Above
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
color match on your color car would not look good in my opinion...

you should do pink...that would look hot...dk green wit pink FTMFW!!!
I know what your saying about the colour match-too much Blue...
But pink yeh definately.

·
Registered
402 Posts
The photoshop looks awful, but I'd go with bronze.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.