Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a '00 ex Auto coupe(i know a manual swap) with a short ram intake,Magnaflow Muffler and eibach springs and i ran the best of a [email protected] what would get me into the 16's or 15's???I do know a guy with a '00 ex auto that has a CAI,Exaust and a 55shot zex kit and runs 15.2 but i was just wondering if there is anything else i could do....

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah Man It depends On what You are looking at doing do you want to spend Money go the Easy way with Nitrious There as Numerous Options to Hit 15's... Let us Know what you want to do give us a price range to work with and we will be more then happy to help you out and what to do.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well i dunno what would be the cheapest route? The ZEX? I just want a somewhat fast braket car the dont take forever to get to the finish line that i can race every fridaynight next summer..

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whats your Price Right Bro? I mean if its like 2k Go for a Turbo. I mean Nos Hurts the Motors After a Period Of time.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That 80 mph trap speed is good for high 16's. So try working on getting out of the hole better. Other than that, n2o would be good and the other guys made good suggestions.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<- shameless plug

Im selling a complete Zex dry kit, comes with everything that came in the kit, also has a zex purge kit to clean out your lines and a little show for the girls, also comes with a NOS brand bottle heater to keep you psi high and consistent and a bottle pressure psi gauge. Paid like $750 for everything new from zex, bottle is painted black for stealth.

Only looking to get $400 shipped to your door

But yeah, for kicks, nitrous is the shit on a budget. I used a 65 shot on my zc, probably about 200hp at the crank, along my 205 azenis up front I was spanking pretty much everything in my town except for this Z06 that just tomented the fucking shit out of me. Very fun and easy though

1 - 9 of 9 Posts