Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got it in return for doing some work with cash on top the kid said it made a big idle difference when it was in his car i mean look at the lobes there huge.
the reason i want o know is cause i'm going to sell it to one of the locals i got a new one before i got this one so it's gotta go thanks guy's.. AND NO THERE ARE NO VISIBLE NUMBERS OR MARKINGS ON IT.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i thought regrinds were dark in color not like a chrome like this one hmm ok i will pull out the mic tomorrow.

·
Registered
honda/firebird form.
6,966 Posts
prolly a cheap obx... oh, and i dont buy a cam because it makes a difference in idle lol... maybe because he was untuned

·
Registered
honda/firebird form.
6,966 Posts
whats so bad about obx's cams?
they are cheap, obx'x manifolds crack, there lsd's now suck, and ive heard and seen many threads about the cams splitting into 2.

you may get away with their manifold's because if it cracks, you have nothing really to loose but a cracked pos manifold.. but if the cam snaps you can kiss alot of things goodbye..

·
Registered
97 honda coupe
7,611 Posts
they are cheap, obx'x manifolds crack, there lsd's now suck, and ive heard and seen many threads about the cams splitting into 2.

you may get away with their manifold's because if it cracks, you have nothing really to loose but a cracked pos manifold.. but if the cam snaps you can kiss alot of things goodbye..
ah, true true.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
prolly a cheap obx... oh, and i dont buy a cam because it makes a difference in idle lol... maybe because he was untuned
Nope i got it with cash for a job i did. and i use comp cam in my build which is sleeved and oring'd i will post the build here to get feed back also from you guy's it's a budget build everything was bought used or new that was sitting and never got to be used. me and my cuz are tryin but it's not easy. thanks guys for all the responses it really help you guy's are great i just needed to know cause i'm sellin it..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts