Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
dont see spending 450-550 on either when i could go to muffler shop and get 2.25cat back for 150 bucks to what ever muffler i feel like using for like 30-200 so at the most 350 for a full exhaust or least 180

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,680 Posts
dont see spending 450-550 on either when i could go to muffler shop and get 2.25cat back for 150 bucks to what ever muffler i feel like using for like 30-200 so at the most 350 for a full exhaust or least 180
+96343216552

that is unless you want a trailer queen...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
anyone ever have or try out a skunk2 dual bend short throw shfter? i have that and a AEM cold air intake coming from andysautosport.com...just wondering how you liked it and or no about it?

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have a skunk2 catback in my ef and it fits pretty well except by my spare tire well, but a dead blow hammer fixed that problem. I got a decent price on ebay so it wasn't all that bad. It sounds extremely sexy so thats a high point. I also have the skunk2 dual bend shifter in my car and it works awesome but might require a little modification to the weight on the back of the linkage because it hit the exhaust and the aluminium spacers they gave to center the shifter on the linkage didn't work worth shit so i used washers instead. this was all in an ef so I don't know if your going to run into problems or not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts