Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post a perpetual topic on what music/youtube we listen to.

So, while I'm waiting for stuff to happen, or while it's happening with my Honda project, it's not always in shear silence...there is "noise" in the background, called music, usually rock n roll of many types, mainly the 70's, punk, even ethnic sounds...whatever.

So to start the ball rolling,

my current favorite are these ladies here,

·
Registered
977 Posts
You ARE in the right place.
I currently have about 6 channels i created for spotify.
All under the name Jeray Peterson. Check me out.

The average channel has about 100 songs. Era specific of course.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Just found the band Opeth yesterday I really dig them sucks they been around since the 80's and had never heard them before.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I usually bounce between Otep, Butcher Babies, Coal Chamber, Lindeman, Eisbrecher, KMFDM, 5 Finger Death Punch, Twiztid, and a couple other misc. favorites.

·
Meat Popsicle
2,918 Posts
Actually listening to a lot of new rap these days since I got XM in the new accord.

Yeah, it’s mostly garbage and it’s all about popping pills, killing people, and degrading women but some of it is decent. Guilty pleasure I guess

·
Super Moderator
3,937 Posts
only reason I listen to rap is the bass. at work today, I had some Eminem playing via youtube on one of the work stations...not many people noticed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts