Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1992 Honda Civic SiR
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know for sure that I deffinatly am going to be running nitrous in my car. The first nitrous kit I every owned was a dry kit from venom and it was plenty safe. I always see wet kit's and am tempted to buy a wet kit since the price is usualy alot lower then dry kits. I deffinatly am concerd about running lean by somthing happening to the fuel solinoid. So my question is how many of you have ever had a issue with wet nitrous kits. I am really only plan on a 55 shot so I would not base my choice on the fact that you can have huge hp gains with wet over dry. My question is would you feel dafe running a wet 55 shot in any of you car's. What would you do as a safty precaution to prevent fuel solinoid failure?

·
Registered
649 Posts
We used to run nitrous, and we still do it on other cars. And with a wet kit you can feel more power, and in my opinion as long as you have a WOT switch, a Window switch, and a master switch you should be golden. Also NX has lifetime warranty in their soleniods.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
is it possible to tune the ecu so, that the motor gets more fuel when you active nitrous?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
eg4 said:
is it possible to tune the ecu so, that the motor gets more fuel when you active nitrous?
Neptune have this fonction(aditionnal fuel and ignition map for nitrous), hondata s200 have this too but no additionnal map, just an increase in % of fuel when you engage nitrous. Hondata s300 "should" have aditionnal map.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts