Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to install a nitrous kit in my car, but im not sure if if should get a wet or dry kit. Im running a jdm d15b vtec. Im sure this has been asked a million times before, but what are the advantages to both? and wich would be the best kit for me?

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,227 Posts
55 shot dry ZEX and be done.

Just for the ease of install alone.

IMHO single fogger wet systems have fuel dist. issues. Why most people running NW/NX kits hurt motors.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it deends onthe shot your wanting to run really. Not sure if that motor stock can take much more than 65 shot or not. a dry 65 shot would do fine on that car.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I heard a dry 55 shot is fairly noticeable. Im not tryin to go out and blow myself or my car up.. i just want to kick it up a notch. How much would the 55 shot dry zex kit cost me?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have a nitrous express wet kit and love it. I have been told it is alot safer to have the wet due to fuel purposes. Dont have to worry as much about leaning out or not haveing the fuel there. Dont get me wrong something could still happen but it is a little safer in my mind

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Besides, direct injection (wet system) is much more efficient than dry. Dry may have lower initial cost, but you will go through more juice to achieve the same power as a wet kit. This is why they are priced as such.

Another thing, N2O is an oxidizer. A dry kit will bring more harm to your T-body, manifold, MAP sensor and such than a wet kit.

·
Banned
271 Posts
go with the zex dry, i just intsalled one today on my car and for the few second i ran it before my air filer shot of like a rocket it was bad,, but its a good kit i just did something wrong in stallation, u will feel the difference, im running a 65 shot dry, and fuck ur intake and thottle body, u can get bothe of them for like 30 bucks on ebay man

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if it's 130 crank then you can figuer about 105 wheel power average.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts