Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to use a small wet shot (35-45) on my car for extra go when i want it and less spool time. The plan is to spray between 3 and 6k with a progressive controller. The motor is a z6 build top to bottom with water/meth, though the meth is not being used to make additional power, just protection.

So the question is can i use a wet shot and leave the tune alone. I dont see such a small shot needing timing taken out. I have enough injector to compensate but i would like to run it all through the nitrous controller independent from the hondata.

·
4 doors of fury!!!!
2,386 Posts
Agreed. Dry is always better for the low to mild HP set ups. Especially with todays tuning software.

EDIT: I take that back, big HP is fine too if its set up properly. I just wouldnt spray more than a 75 shot on a single nozzle. Anything more Id go direct port.

·
Registered
32 Posts
very small dry shot is best. but be careful, it will cause a big spike in torque, and you may break things. I'm not kidding. At least in my experience with supercharged cars. I had an 07 gt500, and with those cars a dry 50 outa the hole would net you closer to 100 ft-lbs of additional torque, if only 30 or so HP @ the wheels.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts