Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, this is the start to a long, grueling, painstaking, build that will hopefully be very rewarding in the end. I hope to learn a few things along the way as well.

This is the shell in which a glorious JDM B18C shall rest soon. A 1997 Civic DX. Yes, this is my second EJ6. The first being a 4-door LX.

I actually have the full interior to this thing, it just needs piecing together. I have the side skirts and windows as well. I do, however, need a bump support, bumper cover, and fenders...

I'll keep you guys tuned as I clean her up and get her prepped for a GSR to be dropped in her. Which will be getting ordered sometime later this week.

·
\/ apply baby lotion here \/
'98 Civic 4 Door
11,260 Posts
YES!! YES!! Come to the Dark Side my Son :devil2:

where are you getting the Geezer from?

I'm in the middle of my Rebuilt too. My Fun part is just about to begin :bigok:

and if I can help with getting you some small odds n ends for your couple, hit me up.

Anything getting tucked under the hood?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I respectfully disagree my friend i love my GSR N/A if i wanted boost i woulda went D.
I feel the same way. An N/A GSR is plenty powerful to haul some serious V8 raping ass in a 2200 lb chassis. If I ever boost anything it's gonna be a D first.

And I think I'll check out some tucking guides... maybe do a battery relocation as well. Hell I have it all stripped and gutted I might as well. This is the best time.

Getting a full JDM GSR changeover including the LSD trans from HMotorsonline. Baller I know lol but I really don't wanna dick around with a beat up motor or trans right now.

·
Registered
huh?
1,315 Posts
ugh i want a driveway and garage so bad....nice project!

·
Registered
840 Posts
looks like money to me i want to see where this goes. haha yeah garages are nice, i did my coilovers in the parking lot at my college in the rain

·
McLOVIN
2002 Civic Si
800 Posts
i think the blue civic needs a lip, cause the side skirt looks lower than the bumper. i know its NOT, it just looks that way and ruins the front end for me, other than that, good lookin car /opinion

the read one is gonna be funnnnn lol :bigok:

·
Registered
98 honda civic LX
1,765 Posts
i think the blue civic needs a lip, cause the side skirt looks lower than the bumper. i know its NOT, it just looks that way and ruins the front end for me, other than that, good lookin car /opinion

the read one is gonna be funnnnn lol :bigok:
thats how all the 96-98's look......looks like a fun project:yes:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts