Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
EG6
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I went and only got to run 3 times and let a friend run. My best time was a 14.01. but i kept running into problems, my first run I blew 2 lines off my intake manifold in first gear and was not boosting. Only got a 15.5. second was a 14.01 and shifting from 2nd to 3rd blew one of the couplers off on the charge pipe. (running crappy couplers and no t-bolts. gonna fix tomorrow) All my 60 foot times were 2.+. Like my best was 2.2 lol sucked. Also running street tires, tried lowering the tire pressure and didnt really help. Then my friend tried going again and was getting ready to go up to the line and the window was down. They told him to roll it up, he said ok and it got knocked off track so the official told him to roll it up now and he told him what was wrong so the guy came over opened the door pulled up on the window and it poped then he slamed the door and the window shattered... on top of that he tells him to get the fuck off his track. ill get the slips up in the morning. i was trying for 13's...

·
D-Series Destruction Master
6,710 Posts
VIDEOS! I have videos!!!

just no videos of your run, I wish I knew you were going to be there, I would have recorded some for you

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
Setup?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts