Discussion Starter #1
jdm d15b sohc vtec in 94 Civic sedan

Before boost:
DC 4-2-1 header, 2.25" exhaust, whale penis intake:

[email protected]

After boost:

Greddy 15g kit, JRC fmic, dsm bov, 10psi, Exedy stage 1 clutch/pp:

[email protected]

I'm the "Seth" times on the time slips. "Jeremy" is in a 92 Civic hatch dx w/ JDM ITR swap with LSD and I/H/E

Attachments

·
formerly Kit88
6,233 Posts
Good numbers, congrats.

I´m new on turbo like you , I´m running 14psi. and ran my car just about 10 times with turbo set up.

My best 1/8 mile time is 8.85 but I think that I have room to improve it ,
practice is the key.

Keep working on it,

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahah +1 on that one. You should ask your buddy how he feels about his huge investment in the R motor being almost outrun by your budget setup.
Haha, I don't really want to say anything to him. :p He spend like 5 grand on that swap, and me: 500 motor and 1200 turbo. :p

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahah +1 on that one. You should ask your buddy how he feels about his huge investment in the R motor being almost outrun by your budget setup.
I actually pulled him by a car or 1.5 from a 40 roll on the highway, so I'm happy with my setup.

·
Ferio inspired
2,441 Posts
awesome:TU: sedans rule

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
damn nice times.. i wish i could hoook up in my hatchie i got 9.7 at 84mph with a 2.4 60'

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
nice times, beats me...

·
Administrator
16,376 Posts
I actually pulled him by a car or 1.5 from a 40 roll on the highway, so I'm happy with my setup.
if thats the case you probably can crack a better time than what you are.. practice makes perfect!!! i know launching my car is completely different boosted than it was na... i build full boost at launch so its a tad tricky to get used to lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts