Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX coupe
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dunno if this is the right section of the forum to post these..I was thinking this section or Serious discussion/debate section..

Anyways I went to Cleveland for the weekend took tons of pics...Camera was ok not the best for a digi camera and didn't use any photo editing software so all the pics are Raw.

Most pics are of the city. But I did go to the Rock and Roll Museum and really wanted to take pics but they were forbidden :( .. I took a few from the lobby in the museum

I took a TON of pics so ill post just a few and link you all to the album in photobucket

All i gotta say to anyone on this forum from Cleveland you all have a nice city. Roads are a ton better then the ones in Pittsburgh lol.

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX coupe
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX coupe
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice pictures!!! No cars or cute ladies walking by!!!? But over great pictures.
And I see the Cleveland Browns Dog Pound in the background. NFL football season is here!!!
Ye well I'll be the first to say Im not a fan of the Browns but we were so close to the stadium...and they look good in pics soo..hah

BTW guys most of the high up pics were taken from the hotel window lol

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX coupe
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im not a Cleveland browns fan at all, but I have a friend that a HUGH Pittsburgh Steelers fan.
Pittsburgh Represent rofl :p:TU::bravo:

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX coupe
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Way to rep your hometown.
Good luck to you the Steelers this year!!! I wish I could say the same about the SF Niners. But I have trust in them
haha ye good luck to the SF Niners. lol. I moved up to Pittsburgh from MD...Were I lost home for football becuase I was rooting for the Shitskins..I mean Redskins lol

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX coupe
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Some more

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX coupe
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice!! ohio sucks!!! hehehe!! at least columbus does!! haven't been to cleveland yet..
Haven't been to Columbus yet..Kinda want to but heard it blows.

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX coupe
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I need to take some pics of downtown Pittsburgh one day lol..I'm kinda liking taking pics now..lol

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX coupe
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
Chevy
1,347 Posts
ah we have a few kool things here... but don't plan on spending more than two or three days.. you will run out... and if you don't drink... you will be completely bored!!

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX coupe
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ah we have a few kool things here... but don't plan on spending more than two or three days.. you will run out... and if you don't drink... you will be completely bored!!
I do like my alcohol :alky:

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX coupe
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
so how in the hell did i miss yo u? lol
i was in cleveland saturday... pittsburgh almost all day today.. lol

pics look nice man
because you never called me bitch :slap: haha jk...didnt know you were coming up...we woulda enjoyed some drinks and attempt to get some bar flys lol. and thx about pix

1 - 18 of 18 Posts