Registered
a hatch
1,423 Posts
Holy shit, I thought me and my bro were baller with 18 trout

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
Geez, you throw a stick of tnt in the water?

·
Registered
98 Civic CX-T on E85
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Holy shit, I thought me and my bro were baller with 18 trout
salmon are running so we went snagging! that pics only half of what we caught :) total was 98 fish between 10 people limit 10 per person...i caught 36 of them

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
you iz a fizhermen:)

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
I want mine with chips plz, to 93003 k thnx.

Reactions: wizard's blood

·
Registered
94 Honda civic dx
276 Posts
someone knows what there doin........

·
Registered
98 Civic CX-T on E85
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
honda/firebird form.
6,966 Posts
they look small lol.. snagging use to be illegal. it prolly still is.. i went to new york salmon fishing.. catch a female, and use her eggs for bait, since salmon love their own eggs lol. weird. but we also threw some snagger lures acrossed the river at night, all you do is jerk the rod, and reel... sounds kinda gay lol, but thats the cheater way.

·
Registered
98 Civic CX-T on E85
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
they look small lol.. snagging use to be illegal. it prolly still is.. i went to new york salmon fishing.. catch a female, and use her eggs for bait, since salmon love their own eggs lol. weird. but we also threw some snagger lures acrossed the river at night, all you do is jerk the rod, and reel... sounds kinda gay lol, but thats the cheater way.
there about 14"-17" so not real big but its not illegal here after they have spawned. they do post dates when you can start snagging though. after they have spawned they die so why let them go to waste! :bigok: November 1st is when they open up snagging for a different species of salmon which range around the 2'-3' mark hopefully i can go catch some of them!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts