Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well traded my Del Sol for a really fucked up coupe (sorry about the language but it really is LOL) but it doesn't matter I was trying to help a friend since engine was no good and tranny was no good either, well here goes what's going into the car setup and exterior wise...

Car 97 civic EX
00 SI front conversion
Yellow fog lights
(getting painted Charcoal Gray)
16" rota slipstreams polished

D16z6 Shortblock
Crower Rods
Vitara Pistons
Golden Eagle Blockguard
New timing belt, oil pump, and water pump

D16z6 head
Port and Polish
59300 or 59500 cam
Stock valves
zex springs and retainers
Edelbrock IM and Gsr Throttle body

Fuel
Evo 560cc Injectors
Walbro 255 High Pressure Fuel Pump
Blox Adjustable FPR
B&M Fuel Gauge

Turbo
CCFAB A/C MiniRam Turbo Manifold
CCFAB 2.5" Downpipe with E-cutout
CCFAB Dumptube
Tial 38mm Wastegate 15psi Spring
T3/T4 turbo 57 trim
2.25" IC piping HKS bov
FMIC (don't have that yet)

Tuning
Neptune
(Hopefully i'll have time to take it to stoopid)
If not is going to be steet tuned by me....(again)

*PIX WILL BE UP SOON*

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sweet shit man.. what numbers are you hoping for?
thanks... Well right now just looking for maybe 280whp to 320whp, just trying to set my goal to something that has been done and proven and go from there...I'm still undecided if I should ditch the A/C or not I really don't want to since my setup is supposed to be a/c compatible...

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here is a pix of the actual manifold, dumptube, and downpipe...This was taken by corey from ccfab...I'm using a bigger turbo than that but still keep the a/c...

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
only problem I can think of right now is my tranny I need to rebuild it since it will be handling more stress I was thinking of going with carbon fiber synchros but still don't know yet... also what clutch would you guys recommend I'm not a big fan of lightweigh flywheels... I have tried the XTD Stage III before the first one handle great but setup was making only 200whp and the second one started to slip with only a little shy of 250whp... I'm thinkin of going with an Exedy Stage 2

This one to be exact...does anybody have any experience with this clutch???or what do you guys recommend??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Exedy-Stage-2-Thin-Clutch-Kit-92-95-Honda-Civic-D15-1-5_W0QQitemZ140043033919QQihZ004QQcategoryZ33730QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
should be a good running build!!! :TU:

I got a miniram ccfab mani, do you happen to know if all of their minirams are a/c compatible, or only a select few that were custom fabbed to keep a/c?

thanks

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As far as I know this the first one he has made a/c compatible but don't quote me on that...

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts