Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Certified O.G.
A Shitbox
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that don't have me on Instagram, I finally made it in.

I passed all my background and tests, and have been accepted into the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation Peace Officer selection process.

They offered me employment at two facilities, High Desert state penitentiary in Susanville, CA, and Pelican Bay State Penitentiary in Crescent City, CA.

I selected Crescent City, so I have been looking into housing up there and everything else that involves relocating and reestablishing.

Within 4 weeks I will have my academy start date, and then it's off to having no life and really starting my life.

Just wanted to share my joy with the rest of my DSO fam. :3dbiggrin:

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
wow awesom!

such corraktionel efficer!

very sirious!

much congrates!

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
Congrats man..

·
Premium Member
95 civic coupe
1,358 Posts
Right on!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Congrats! I have family in LO, very awesome career, stable too.

When your working, I suggest requesting all your vehicle regs sealed, anytime your plate is run it will come up blank, gives LEO's a heads up on your status and you get a shit ton less harassment traffic-wise ;)

·
Certified O.G.
A Shitbox
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you everyone, it's been a hell of a battle to get this far, but I'm here and ready!

·
セックス大好&#
'93 240sex
505 Posts
I must have missed it on IG, but thats awesome duder!!

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
I was in corrections once, no clearances but was on level one most of the time, ;).

Good luck and congrats, Pelican Bay aint no joke, but there are worse. Keep ya head up, them boys are always plottin, give them on little window and poof, your on queer...er street. I mean that no-homo, real convicts not criminals are not to be trifled with.

·
Certified O.G.
A Shitbox
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I must have missed it on IG, but thats awesome duder!!
You don't love me no more!

I was in corrections once, no clearances but was on level one most of the time, ;).

Good luck and congrats, Pelican Bay aint no joke, but there are worse. Keep ya head up, them boys are always plottin, give them on little window and poof, your on queer...er street. I mean that no-homo, real convicts not criminals are not to be trifled with.
Oh yea man I know, I've been to prison, and I know the inner workings quite well considering I once had the mindset of a convict.

·
セックス大好&#
'93 240sex
505 Posts

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
Congrats CJ, it's hard to get a real job these days, your persistence has paid off, well played sir

·
Registered
My civic
2,340 Posts
Grats man. Any extra Honda parts you want to off, lemme know.....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts