Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for checking in. We made a change in our sponsorship plan to better serve the D-Series.org community. All of our threads will be moved here and cleaned up a bit for easier access. We'll also have a stickied "current specials" thread as well.

As always, feel free to contact me with ANY questions or concerns. We've been able to increase our product line tremendously so feel free to ask about any part you may not see as I try to keep the site updated with the new goods. Buy with confidence (check our feedback rating :bigok: )

Again, a big thanks for the continued support goes out to the d-series community, it is GREATLY appreciated.

Greg

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,313 Posts
Will make my searching easier :)

I have two cars I plan on adding turbos, had already decided on the company I wished to deal with :)

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will make my searching easier :)

I have two cars I plan on adding turbos, had already decided on the company I wished to deal with :)
:bigok: good deal,I look forward to working with you. (your tranny shifts smooth as butter btw, great work)

now i dont have to sift throught the "affiliates" section to see what you are selling
:bigok:

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,313 Posts
One stop shopping, cheaper overall than paying shipping from three different places.

Yeah, I'm a boost newbie.....but customer service wins, ALWAYS!

·
Registered
95 ex coupe
4,281 Posts
glad to see you have your own part of the forumn now greg hope it helps you out even more.
and good god you like the :bigok: dont you hahaha.

^
great person to deal with everyone!:bigok:

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's good to see a good company growing, :bigok:
Thanks, couldnt do it without great customers and racers like yourself :bigok:

One stop shopping, cheaper overall than paying shipping from three different places.

Yeah, I'm a boost newbie.....but customer service wins, ALWAYS!
Agreed, :bigok:

glad to see you have your own part of the forumn now greg hope it helps you out even more.
and good god you like the :bigok: dont you hahaha.

^
great person to deal with everyone!:bigok:
lol, yeah, :bigok: is so easy to type and usually covers what I want to say.

:td: works too

·
Registered
230 Posts
ordered my clutch to canada! was emergency! of course I went to go autoworks! got the clutch in less then 1 week!! :D awsome customer service!

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,313 Posts
Greg, my credit card fears you.......all I'm gonna say until I get both DD's running right.

Simple small snail T25/T3, 5-7 psi Y8 in a 91 EX with full width rad, 6000 rpms max with an automatic.

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Greg, my credit card fears you.......all I'm gonna say until I get both DD's running right.

Simple small snail T25/T3, 5-7 psi Y8 in a 91 EX with full width rad, 6000 rpms max with an automatic.
Cool, I've got some T3 Super 60s here, I can see about a T25.

·
Registered
98 civic ex coupe
938 Posts
Congrats on the new sponsor forum. I've never had one complaint about GO-AUTOWORKS or Greg, Great company with amazing customer support. I couldn't be happier with all the products and services you offer. Keep up the good work! :bigok:

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
happy to say ordering from greg is a no brainer, in this industry you have to pick and choose where you do business and research each vendor to be sure you are going to get what you expect in a timely manner etc etc

when you order from greg you can be excited about the quality, quickness and price of his services instead of worrying that you will get shafted in some way

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Congrats on the new sponsor forum. I've never had one complaint about GO-AUTOWORKS or Greg, Great company with amazing customer support. I couldn't be happier with all the products and services you offer. Keep up the good work! :bigok:
Hey, thanks a million. Your words and support are greatly appreciated. :bigok:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts