Honda D Series Forum banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
Same as above
5,975 Posts
man i always choice the "domestic mufflers" over the ......ricer mufflers. i had a flowmaster 60 on my ej8 and LOVED it then i sold it and now i have a magnaflow on my hatch. i think there is a crack in it though, it has a REALLY bad ricey, painful fart sound to it right at 2900-3100rpms. still a good muffler, i just need to get it patched up or something.

Welcome to The D Magnaflow!
Must have something wrong with the muffler. Mine sounded nice and deep. No rice at all. It also looked stock compared to a fart can. When I get my new exhaust setup with another magnaflow after I install the JRSC I'll post some vids or sound clips up.

·
Registered
1966 Volvo
3,608 Posts
I might be starting shit but I don't care. I noticed that MagnaflowPlus also became a brand new sponsor over on my Nissan forum this morning. This was their first post.

What's funny is that the post# link from Club Frontier takes you to some random post in the D-series VIP section (which I don't have access to). Gotta love vBulletin.

Hello everyone!

First I'd like to say we're happy to be part of Club Frontier! Here is some information on who we are and what we're about!

MagnaFlowPlus.com is dedicated to representing only the finest exhaust and intake products from the best performance manufacturers, MagnaFlow and Airaid, at the most competitive prices available to you, our customer. With our extensive product knowledge and outstanding service we should be your first stop! Most orders ship within 24 hours and we offer free ground shipping to the continental United States.

MagnaFlowPlus.com is a JDP Motorsports, LLC Company. JDP Motorsports has been involved in the performance aftermarket for over 30 years with involvement in SEMA, PWA and many other such organizations that help promote the performance aftermarket. JDP Motorsports and the MagnaFlowPlus.com Team have all worked for some of the top manufacturers in the industry including MagnaFlow, K&N Filters, Energy Suspension, Prothane and Global West just to name a few. This gives us hands on experience in every facet of the performance market. When you send us an email or give us a call Toll Free at 1-888-308-6007 with technical questions or you need advice on which products best suit your needs you'll get answers from our knowledgeable Sales and Technical Departments.

We are offering DEEP discounts to Club Frontier forum members and I will post the Frontier specific products shortly. For pricing please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime. We look forward to supporting this great community and Happy Holidays! :thumbup:

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
JDP Motorsports, LLC
MagnaFlowPlus
[email protected]
www.magnaflowplus.com

·
Registered
68 Camaro
4,583 Posts
as long as the pop ups stay gone the new sponsors cans stay

if they dont offer us special pricing i dunno what the point is though...

anywho its money to keep the site going, welcome

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
they may get a little buisness from the people here with full size trucks that pull their car to the track, other than that i dont think that they will sell much here

·
Registered
192 Posts
I run a mangnaflow catback. I haven't had any problems with it.

·
1.8 nawz powa
6,579 Posts
I had magnaflow on my ej and i paid "Your Price:$448.41 ". So now that Im on the D and they are the sponsor......how much would i get off that price?

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts
I had magnaflow on my ej and i paid "Your Price:$448.41 ". So now that Im on the D and they are the sponsor......how much would i get off that price?
probably would be more due to no discounts on anything from new vendors.

at least from Go-Autoworks, RC Autoworks, FJT etc, we get discounts on parts that cater to our needs.

Lexani wheels though? seriously that is just a joke right there.

·
1.8 nawz powa
6,579 Posts
well i know alot of people with hondas running magnaflow.....but i do agree we should get some kind of discount.

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts
well i know alot of people with hondas running magnaflow.....but i do agree we should get some kind of discount.
I run magnaflow on my hatch. I changed it from 2.5" to 3" so I bought all new stuff. It works great. Whole point here is the community wants discounts from our vendors.

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
I'm with this dude^

seriously ? lexani ? those haven't been cool since before Need for speed underground.

·
Registered
09 SS/TC Cobalt
8 Posts
Thanks for the welcomes!

:willy_nilly: Hi guys,

We're here to help you with your exhaust needs and offer forum discounts! MagnaFlow is beginning to build more and more import systems and the truth is their systems are better than anything else out there. They're stainless steel, mandrel-bent and offer a Lifetime Warranty. We also have universal performance mufflers, hi-flow converters and a lot more.

Just an example of the quality

JDP Motorsports, LLC is the parent company to MagnaFlowPlus.com and we're all gear heads. I'm currently building a 2.0L Turbo Ecotech that I run Magnaflow on. I've built B16/B18's in the past so I'm not some guy who only runs V8's. I'm not familiar with the D-series but I can learn and exhaust is exhaust, that's what we do. As you all know an engine is a big air pump, the more efficiently you get air into and out of it the more power you make. We're a Preferred MagnaFlow distributor and that is the only exhaust line we currently offer because it's what we use on 250HP to 1000HP+ combo's and it works. The sound quality is awesome as well.

Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions or for pricing. We're here to support this forum with great discounts and offer our experience. Have a great holiday and I'll talk to you soon!

Kind regards,

·
Registered
88 ED6
5,511 Posts
Thank you for responding! I've been considering getting a Magnaflow muffler for a while, but still doing some research on different designs(I think a free flow may be too loud for my application).

Anyways; sponsor bashing guys? Really?

·
Registered
09 SS/TC Cobalt
8 Posts
Thank you for responding! I've been considering getting a Magnaflow muffler for a while, but still doing some research on different designs(I think a free flow may be too loud for my application).

Anyways; sponsor bashing guys? Really?
No problem! What is your application? I run the MagnaFlow series mufflers on everything. The way you control the sound is by the muffler size. The size of the muffler doesn't affect flow it only changes the tone. If you have any questions just let me know!

I appreciate your support!

Kind regards,

·
Registered
88 ED6
5,511 Posts
Is a naturally aspirated 1.5l, but the exit is right before the fuel tank so there's no resonator; plan is to run the largest chambered muffler I can fit under the car.

·
Registered
09 SS/TC Cobalt
8 Posts
What's the part #? Everyone on D-Series will get a discount from MagnaFlowPlus! :bigok:

Kind regards,

·
Registered
09 SS/TC Cobalt
8 Posts
Is a naturally aspirated 1.5l, but the exit is right before the fuel tank so there's no resonator; plan is to run the largest chambered muffler I can fit under the car.
Let me know how much space you have to work with and I'll recommend a muffler but it won't be chambered.... MagnaFlow offers the XL's but the MagnaFlow series is 100% better IMHO. Let me know!

Kind regards,

21 - 40 of 64 Posts