Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have kyb agx struts with neuspeed springs......it sounds to me like the back driver side is makin a weird squeak noise, if anyone can tell me if its shot or what i plan on gettin new stuff anyway but in the meantime i wanna get the noise to stop it gets kinda of annoying after awhile haha

·
Banned
1,815 Posts
Maybe a Noisey Bushing. Put the rear of the car on Jack stands. Take the Tire off, and Put a Jack under the Brake, or control arm. Jack it up, and back down. You may find where the noise is comming from. BTW...Front or rear making noise?

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
^ rear driver side.....

a blown shock/strut will have a slight blowing sound as it compresses and rebounds (cause the air is by-passing the upper seal). sounds like a quick exhale thru your mouth.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea i dont know how to really explain it its kind of just like a squeaking noise everytime i go over a bump or something im thinking it might be a bushing but not sure yet, ill jack it up soon cuz im kinda busy getting all my stuff together for my turbo and my front end is on jack stands cuz i got a flat tire haha but thanks guys ill let ya know

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.