Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
ej2
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well this morning I started my car, started just fine, went to work, got off work, drove home, just fine. then I got home and shut it off came inside for about 20 minutes and came back out and started it, I noticed that the idle was bouncing alot, rev up then die, rev up then die, didnt think to much of it cause the idle is funky...well I started driving and couldnt get it past 1700 rpms, so I stopped by my buddies and let it cool down and it ran just fine couple hours later but then got down the road and did the same thing, I checked the vac's, I didnt see anything unplugged, could it be a injector clogged or could it be that the ECU is a PR4 with a D15b2 w/ MPFI? no CEL's until I shut it off which was a code 7 I think which is the TPS

·
Registered
ej2
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
actually its wierd, I started up this morning and everything was just fine, Im guessing it had to do with the fuel that I put in it, had some kinda addictive, dont remember what it was but now my tank is bout empty and seems to be just fine...

·
Registered
315 Posts
Just keep an eye on it then, MAP sensors can be intermittent as my friend found out the other day so might be worth getting a spare when your down your local scrappy next time

Chris ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts