Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i just picked up this 99 and today it rained and I found some water in the hatch and it has some damage in the seal. Also noticed water in the passenger side door and some rot at the bottom. Kinds of makes me depressed that i found it in the door with some rot inside the door. I thought the car was super clean and im quite disappointed now.

Anyone have any good links for weather stripping for hatch and doors?

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im trying to sell my 2007 si now because I am in love with this hatch. Always had an attachment to these cars and now that I drive it even with 250 less hp than my 07, it makes me never want to drive the 07 anymore. Need to sell it to build the hatch though.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also anyone have exact part numbers for seals? Ive been looking online and the descriptions suck and the pictures are super small. I am having trouble figuring out what I need.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I'm going to just do taillight gaskets and replace all weather stripping. Still having issues finding real oem parts though. Going to just hit up a friend at the dealer I guess.

·
Registered
98 hatch
73 Posts
There's also hondapartsunlimited.com . I haven't re-checked my taillight gaskets but I just used a lot of rtv stuff on them to try and stop my leaking hatch.. and if I were you I wouldn't buy new gaskets, they're like 1/4 pieces of foam and you can't see them. I would buy some foam material stuff and use the oem as a template if yours looks deteriorated.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts