Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Administrator
Honda
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Want to be a D-series.org forum moderator?!? Great! Do you fit these guidelines**!?!

1 - Have you become a member of one or more online forums? Participating in online forums will allow you to become familiar with the forum environment, and can help you develop an online presence.

2 - Have you become an active participant of forum discussions? This will allow other forum members to get to know you and start to recognize your online presence.

2.5 - Willing to visit the forum on a regular basis and engage in ongoing discussions or start new forum discussions?

3 - Have you demonstrated your knowledge to other forum members whenever possible? Providing helpful information and knowledge to other community members can demonstrate your experience with the discussion topic or forum, and can make you a valuable asset to the community.

4 - Can you maintain a neutral, positive voice in the forum at all times? A major part in the role of a forum administrator is to professionally moderate and manage heated discussions and conflicts.

If you fit all of the above and hold an HONEST interest in whoring yourself out for D-series.org please post below with a full resume including SSN and other Tax information (Credit Cards are best!)

We will then gather these posts and he/she who has the largest sum to siphon from will be crowned KING! (or Queen)

Applications will be accepted from NOW till Feb 28 2015 (EOD)

**Criteria subject to change

·
Premium Member
'92 CX Twincharged D
750 Posts
I'm on here everyday,

A lot of members know me,

I build turbo, supercharge and twincharge D16 and D15 for me and others.

But if nobody want vouch then no skin off my nose. :)

·
Never finishes (TWSS)
91 Civic SI hb
1,867 Posts
Ill be one. Never a mod before but been on forums for a while. My most common used forums are dseries, blizzhackers and allaboutcircuits. I like to help people and seems like an alright job to me. You should consider me because i can be on for atleast an hour a day min. And im pretty fair and canadian so i got to be nice haha. I know a little about the way the site works from a members stand point and i was a newb at one point so i know where they are coming from. And i feel a need to help people. And this site is by far my favorite site on the internet. Also the hour or more aday wouldnt be all at once. Im usually on five or six times a day depending on work load at work. And if i was chosen i would use spell check too

·
Premium Member
'92 CX Twincharged D
750 Posts
Please don't forget to include WHY we should consider your application :)
In that case I take no B.S., I love deleting spammers, love to see the ban hammer come down on asshats.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
....I...yeah I will just wait and see what happens for a couple more years. I am too emotional. Super stoked to see this process get underway Crabcakes.

BTW - I would back any of these guys. Too often I see people show up, get some info and disappear again until they need something. I see contributions from these guys.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
I would keep my personal stuff out of here. People are allowed to come and go, if they contribute while here. Last I heard on "that" issue is it was resolved and we all should stay out of it......

That is all.

·
Administrator
Honda
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would keep my personal stuff out of here. People are allowed to come and go, if they contribute while here. Last I heard on "that" issue is it was resolved and we all should stay out of it......

That is all.
Thank you for helping us stay on topic. :cool2:

·
\/Your Mom Was Here\/
Vibe GT
4,832 Posts
I'll throw my hat in the mix. I am always on here during the day and alot of saturdays and the eventful sunday too. I consider myself fair and un-biased and would like to help deleting spam and locking threads that get out of hand. I enjoy helping the noobs that join here (even when it is a just google search away most times) and would enjoy seeing active membership grow. I would lead by example and set a good tone for the other members to follow. So lets break it down

-On for 11hrs day
-Fair and unbiased
-Informative
-Drinks beer

VOTE FOR BEERDRINKIN!!!

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
I'll throw my hat in the mix. I am always on here during the day and alot of saturdays and the eventful sunday too. I consider myself fair and un-biased and would like to help deleting spam and locking threads that get out of hand. I enjoy helping the noobs that join here (even when it is a just google search away most times) and would enjoy seeing active membership grow. I would lead by example and set a good tone for the other members to follow. So lets break it down

-On for 11hrs day
-Fair and unbiased
-Informative
-Drinks beer

VOTE FOR BEERDRINKIN!!!

Glad you popped up. I second you for sure. :euro:

·
endo_bobo
1998 Civic Sedan
877 Posts
Could I put in for just a section, say the cooking section?

I don't contribute enough in the more tech heavy threads but I would like to help the site in a small way if I can.

I'm on here daily at all different times and can keep some of the spam under control. I give what knowledge I have if it helps and can be unbiased.

Give your soul to the D.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,252 Posts
Wait, as a moderator you get to see everyone's post, even those on your iggy list, NOPE!!!!! I'd have to give up my rep powers then, but I can multi-rep...hrm.

Limited powers to control spammers, if that is possible, is all I've ever sought.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
If I am made moderator I will act as a heavy rain washing away the scum from the streets. The ban hammer will be swift and fall heavily on those who choose to be hellaflush.

Also, I would move to implement a censorship rule in which the words "K20", "K24", and "K series" are replaced by "well lubed buttplug".

Vote for Full_Tilt as Moderator in 2026!

·
Registered
08 H-D Ultra Classic
985 Posts
To much power could go to ones head that's why we all stick with the "d" much less power easier to stay out of trouble. By the way I would vote for "Beer" Or "F_T"

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.