Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,943 Posts
Those guys are awesome!!!! How old are they? I used to have an iguana named Dino. I love lizards. I think they're really cool.

·
Registered
civic
379 Posts
lolz bearded dragon aka ma' dick

those are badass. can u put em on a leash and walk them? lol
Citizen: "aww what u got there?"
You: Just by bearded dragons. Wana touch one..."

·
Registered
1 Posts
They are making me sick.... I don't like this kind of animals which are really badass. Anyhow i am happy that you are selling them. but i don't understand how people grow up them as a pet in their home.

·
Registered
86 MR2
1,401 Posts
every time I tried catching one, its tail would fall off and it would make like a bandit. They're fun cause I just love them and snakes when they're a full belly. Nothing more fun than poking a lazy animal and it doesn't give a single f*

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
I like lizards and snakes, but I just have one question? Is this legal in FL? I ask cause Florida supposed to have an epidemic of some type of giant rat(can remember its name) wild hogs and of course snakes. I imagine that do to the climate,there should be thousands of lizards as well.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That old guy has no clue what he's talking about, iguanas usually reach 5 ft, not 3. :p

Those two videos are referencing large lizards, namely iguanas and monitors. What I have reach 2 ft, if lucky. Its a shame people get iguanas and larger animals as pets then realise how large they truely grow and release them to the wild. Ignorance.

Either way, bearded dragons are sold in just about every pet store I have been too. I highly doubt they are illegal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts