Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,252 Posts
Some notes from tonight on Durango forums.....

1) I like the dark mode.
2) You can save a link directly to the whole forum listing

https://www.dodgedurango.net/forums/

3) you cannot collapse the forums you are not interested in like you can on yB.
4) Mark Forums read is not found. However if you go into a sub forum, you can mark that section as read.

"Are you sure you want to mark this forum read?
Durango Wheels & Tires 2004-09"

IMHO if under the forums "3 dot tab" in the upper right, if a "marl all forums read" was an option it would work. Not sure if the new forum software would allow it.

Just trying to be constructive with another forum so our changeover is as smooth as can be, as well as other forums that AG/VS manage which are HUGE compared to our hole in the matrix.

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
My PM limit is 1000, but then again I donated when SeanO owned the forum.

I have on PM right now :)
Something changed within the past couple days. I sent several PM's just a couple days ago and my limit has now been reduced and I can no longer use the PM system.

·
Administrator
Testing Vehicle Information
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hey there,

Sorry for any inconvenience,

That's due to the pre-migration steps that need to be taken before we migrate over.
This is to ensure the transition goes smoothly.

Ed

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
How long is this move going to take. I'm effectively blocked from PM's since I've been reduced to 150 and I'm not deleting any.

Also my entire section is gone from the vendor forums.

And my avatar, and my signature...

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,008 Posts
How long is this move going to take. I'm effectively blocked from PM's since I've been reduced to 150 and I'm not deleting any.

Also my entire section is gone from the vendor forums.

And my avatar, and my signature...

"We know that you all have been anticipating the moment that we migrate to our new platform. We are excited to announce that we will be moving the community on 8/28/2019. If for any reason there is a change of plans we will keep you updated on the rollout schedule and any alternative dates. The site will be in maintenance mode and read-only during the migration.
Change can be difficult for some of our members and we appreciate your ongoing support and leadership within the community. These improvements are aimed at addressing a number of legacy issues and ultimately providing a faster, cleaner and better-performing community experience. We are almost there team, thank you all for your continued engagement!

~ Community Support "

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,252 Posts
I think Chris is fearing the info is now lost for good....and I can't blame him.

In before the broken links....

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,252 Posts
I think Chris is fearing the info is now lost for good....and I can't blame him.

In before the broken links....

·
Registered
08 H-D Ultra Classic
985 Posts
:damnit:shitfan:closed:

·
Administrator
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Hello all,

There were some additional complications with the migration of the community and we have rolled the site back until we can investigate further.

We have pushed the date back to TBD for now and will announce once we know more.

Jeff M

·
Administrator
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Meanwhile my PM capacity is still 150, effectively blocking me from PM's, my vendor section is still completely gone, my avatar and signatures are still gone.

Adios D-series.org.
Are you still a paying vendor? If so, reach out to your vendor rep and they'll correct your permissions.

In the meantime, I'll send an email to our sales team to check on your vendor status. This will take a little bit of time, so contacting your rep will be faster.

Niall

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.