i save your ass when you wreck
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
they wont test mine.. lol 4 %

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
get some sort of device that measures light levels, test outside of window and then inside the window and compare. If it's a %50 drop I'd say the tint is %50... seems expensive though.

Sounds cool. only if I had the equipment to do it.

Fucking fagots breaking windows!!!!

·
Registered
huh?
1,315 Posts
ask the tint guy...i wouldnt go to the popo, they will give you ticket if they want...

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
are u trying to see can u pass inspection?

do what i did pull out the 2 front window and u'll pass.
I'm not trying to pass any inspection. some fucker broke my window, and all my windows are tinted. More then likely I wont find another window tinted with the exact same tint. I know some people that did the tint on there own cars and said it wasn't that hard if you really want to do it. it would be nice to know whats on there now so I can get the right tint if I decided to tint the window so it matches.

·
Registered
huh?
1,315 Posts
I think the tinter would be able to match it up...its not like your car has a 37.8% tint or somthin retarded

·
endo_bobo
1998 Civic Sedan
877 Posts
You might be able to get it done where you get your inspection. I don't know if they will do it though.

·
Registered
an ej8 coupe
553 Posts
they wont test mine.. lol 4 %
im sure they will gladly test yours. lol.

to the op: take your car to a tint shop and just get a quote for tinting the window. also, depending on how long its been tinted or the quality of the tint; they might suggest getting both windows tinted to match.

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
What window did they break? Driver/pass front window? Not too difficult to DIY tint. Window does have a slight curve, buy it's nothing compared the my rear hatch window. LOL

·
Registered
14 Posts
dude more than likely you will have to re-tint whole car if tint is more than 2 years old, sun takes beating on tint. I tint windows

1 - 13 of 13 Posts