1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1997 Honda Ballade
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I need some help with a temp sender.

The parts store keeps telling me Echlin

TS6067 (the big one in the pic) (The smaller one is what fits my D15B head and D16y9 head.)

I recon google is better and its a TS6073 (which on the store pc come up for renult.)

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts
Heres a crazy question.... have you tried to install it and use it yet?

Looks like it'll work just fine to me unless its too long.... I should also mention ive never ever seen the sender go bad. But hell it must happen if they make aftermarket ones.

If you want to make sure you get the right part, follow their catalog and if its wrong you can return it.

·
Registered
1997 Honda Ballade
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Heres a crazy question.... have you tried to install it and use it yet?

Looks like it'll work just fine to me unless its too long.... I should also mention ive never ever seen the sender go bad. But hell it must happen if they make aftermarket ones.

If you want to make sure you get the right part, follow their catalog and if its wrong you can return it.
The thread is different, it wont fit. Yes I did try.

My one works, but should the car over heat it wont cause the needle to rise to max. (cought me out)

I hope you do see now that South Africa is the toilet when it comes to parts.

Their catalog is old and their computer system keeps specifying the wrong one. (I have cought them out on this before on other parts.I doupt they even corrected it)
They have also sold me incorrect parts in the correct boxes as well.

Another bummper is I cant download the Echlin catalog.
ECHLIN | Control Instruments Automotive

Ebay seems to agree with Google.
Echlin Ignition Parts ECH TS6073 Temp Sender Switch Gauge | eBay

1 - 7 of 7 Posts