Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys-this is a really fun event if you haven't done it before. and it's for a good cause! hope to see you out there :)

"Written by Kettlman
Thursday, 25 October 2007

TOYS FOR TOTS

YEP. THATS RIGHT! SATURDAY DEC. 8th 1:30 PM AT 272ND PARK N RIDE. EXIT 147. WE’RE GOING TO DRIVE DOWN TO OLYMPIA MAIN BUFFET. EXIT 109. DROP OFF TOYS AND EAT LIKE KINGS.

“This is going to be a BIG ONE. I want to see everybody there. I mean everybody. This is for the CHILDREN that are less fortunate. I don't care what you bring, a hot wheel or a stuffed animal. Just an unopened toy. This will show the community that all the cars are not street racing all the time. This will be an open forum event. I will post on other forums.”

“YOU NEED TO BE AT THIS ONE!”
LETS MAKE SOME KIDS

HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS

·
Administrator
Honda
6,993 Posts
i guess i should have actually put myself on the list haha

1.IntegraSEChick
2.Krychek57
Had a lot of fun last year (lol the first and last time we met ;) ).
Don't know if I can have the Crx ready by then.... So I'll probably pimp my new Pathfinder lol.

EDIT: Ahhhh, I think I found Waldo

·
Banned
307 Posts
Had a lot of fun last year (lol the first and last time we met ;) ).
Don't know if I can have the Crx ready by then.... So I'll probably pimp my new Pathfinder lol.

EDIT: Ahhhh, I think I found Waldo

I'll be there too if i dont have to work, i gotta check

this toyrun shit is posted all over NWSR, theres like an 8 page thread on there

·
D-Series Destruction Master
6,710 Posts
I'll be showing up for the toy dropoff/look at cars portion, but the cruise and king-like-eating-fest I will have to pass on. I've got a company party to attend later in the evening in seattle, and I need to get pretty well buzzed before I arrive.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Wish I could have made it.. But I called Chris and told him I couldnt at the last minute... I got really busy all of a sudden at work...

·
D-Series Destruction Master
6,710 Posts
Thanks for waiting at the end of the line for me chris, sorry I was late...cant really change the traffic, or I would!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts