Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Administrator
Honda
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Howdy!

So to Kick the start of a new summer off right we need to have a meet, and a Big one. I want everyone in the general vicinity to be there so we can rep the good old H.

Due to the way most paydays work I'm thinking the 18th, AND it's a Sunday so certain members can actually make this one.

Now comes the fun part. Where, and what to do. Currently, this is what I have

Where:
North Seattle - Magnuson Park
West Seattle - Alki Beach (Parking is Premium)
South Seattle - Southcenter or Vicinity (lol wut)
Tacoma - Ruston Way (Parking can be a problem... Sometimes)
Tacoma - Point Defiance
Puyallup - (hrm... I'm sure there is a park or a place...)

What to do:
Paintball
Go Karts
Pool (Pocket, for Ryan)
chuck-e-cheese (For you Pedofiles ;P)

Hell, lets get some Ideas rolling....

-Chris

·
Registered
same
311 Posts
Sent message. But Bremerton sounds cool too me, but Sunday is a points race so no street legal test and tune. Not a big fan of Paintball unless I can use my 44 mag.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Id stay away from alki, just because of the parking issue.
and south center? gross! haha

I dont know much about the tacoma places but im down for driving there...

magnuson would be interesting because depending on how many people show up we could get hassled, the parks people can be huge dicks.

and i too throw a vote in for just hangout and eat thing.

·
Administrator
Honda
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
slut, lol

ill pwn your ass in paintball :p
actually i need to find a place that has a chronograph so i can adjust mine where i need it.

honestly, im down for a chill and bbq kind of meet, but ill pretty much do what the majority decides
As long as you'll fucking come... we'll think about BBQing :p

I guess the location really depends on how many plan on showing. I also have heard that we can use Don's (SOHCinWA) Tint shop in Puyallup, or Speedfactory in University Place

Then after a meet and food, maybe a drunken trip to Karts?

·
Registered
123 Posts
well my car should be done this time haha hopefully have my front end back to the eg to haha and i get my five point harnesses bout to order them this week but ill be down will prob bring the lil bro to be my camera guy haha but ya sounds good deff subscribing to this thread haha it just seems like may is so damn far away maybe ill talk a couple friends into bringing there singles

·
Registered
123 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
also someone will need to make a deff meeting place to so i can mapquest it or meet someone up near me and follow them up

·
Administrator
Honda
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorry i cant subsribe there i dont want them to get pissed you guys are cool here though anyone know of any good B forums??
Just make sure to occasionally check the thread. I care less about the fallout bullshit and will include everyone.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Just make sure to occasionally check the thread. I care less about the fallout bullshit and will include everyone.
alright well i subscribed to this thread so ill just keep checking up on it but yep im out gotta work at fucking seven in the morning fucking Hollister haha peace

·
Registered
123 Posts
hopefully i have my front end put back together by then to you guys cant laugh it will be a rice car got the blitz front bumber and an aftermarket rear bumber and it will probably be rattle canned black

·
Premium Member
A lot
2,028 Posts
hopefully i have my front end put back together by then to you guys cant laugh it will be a rice car got the blitz front bumber and an aftermarket rear bumber and it will probably be rattle canned black
better bring your flame suit, plus you told us you work @ Hollister, so now youre really going to get shit.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.