1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
WTF!! 22 views and not a single reply, said something dammit!!! If you like it, don't like it, hate it, just said it!!
My personally I'm more of a hardcore guys so I was waiting on a banjo solo like this guys

Even Steve Martin gets down and dirty!!

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Few know Steve Martin is a banjo master.

While I have a soft spot for Bela and his oh so many different ways he can play a banjo, a simple 4 string does me just the same.

What you doing Sunday for breakfast/lunch? I'll be in Hagerstown MD, about 100 miles from you.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Few know Steve Martin is a banjo master.

While I have a soft spot for Bela and his oh so many different ways he can play a banjo, a simple 4 string does me just the same.

What you doing Sunday for breakfast/lunch? I'll be in Hagerstown MD, about 100 miles from you.
Saturday the wife works so I have to watch the kids, depending how cold it is, I might take my cylinder out to send it to the machine shop. If you want an EX/SI tranny my local U-Pull it has an EX civic with a 5 speed. I think it would cost you like about $80 if interested. Maybe when the weather gets better and there's a good racing event around my way maybe we can meet and share a burger and a beer!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.