Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys me again! I'm wanting a new set up for my car I have a greddy TDO4h with a internal wastegate, and it runs fine to my knowledge just maybe in the future just wanting more power.. Anyway, do the make a t3t4 flange turbo that has a internal waste gate so all I would have to do is slap the sucker on? Or what?
Thanks for any help!

Boost- its what's for dinner yo'

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Ummm... so you have the greddy installed? Or you have it and want to install it?

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Simple answer no.

In depth answer.
The greddy manifold is for a t25 turbo. There is adapter for t25 to t3 but then your have to remale the dp and move oil lines.
Now you can just turn up the boost on your setup, or run a lager turbo but you still gotta modify stuff.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So they make a adapter for the t25 to the t3? And then just run a internal waste gate turbo and then down pipe and oil lines.. Hmm

·
OMG TOTALLY COOL TITLE!!!!
3,888 Posts
what are your goals? what are you willing to mod to make that power? IMO if you dont wanna change too much find a big16g and have a 20g compressor housing machined to fit and use the same mani and dp from there

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
So they make a adapter for the t25 to the t3? And then just run a internal waste gate turbo and then down pipe and oil lines.. Hmm

Yea but switching from tge greddy turbo to a t3 mean work n it might not clear the block with a t3 or clear ac.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Can't you also get a 19t turbine for your 15g or something like that? I know there is some upgrade that can be done with the 19t but i dont remember ill look for the thread i read it from.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's because I would rather buy turbo parts then groceries

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
How much boost on the tdo4h now yo?

·
Registered
85 Posts
The 19t is the greddy kit for the 96-98 (? I think) civic. It was slightly bigger than the 15g. You can send your turbo to gpopshop and they put a 19t compressor on it for you. Probably have to change a few things around but it should still be A/C compatible.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Eh I took my Ac out.. So they will just install a bigger compressor?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts