Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TvX4fRu1leU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TvX4fRu1leU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

If it reminds you of a little game series called "Tokyo Xtreme Racer" then it should! TXR was based on the Manga & Anime called "Wangan Midnight"

·
Registered
eg9
344 Posts
sigh... as much as i like watching these car movies i cant help but think how many dumbass's will go out after seeing this and get a 280z and think they wangan!

·
Registered
94 civic, 90 talon
1,943 Posts
sigh... as much as i like watching these car movies i cant help but think how many dumbass's will go out after seeing this and get a 280z and think they wangan!
I do love them 280's though, I used to work on one at school. My teacher got lazy and ended up not buying parts so I could finish it haha.

That movie looks bad ass though!

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
how exactly does one "wangan" ?

I enjoyed the anime series but this looks like a horrible movie.

Will I watch it anyways ? yes.

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
^^Look up
5,468 Posts
I love the old 280's, my uncle bought a brand new one off the lot when I was a kid. The car was pimp.

·
Registered
89 mini me hatch
226 Posts
Funny ive been playing alot of xtreme racer drift here lately. That game sux ass until you start unlocking better parts. Thats when the drifting gets better. Slow loading times but great graphics, I also own the original Tokyo xtreme racer and the 3rd(no hondas bummer). The engine swaps in 3 are decent.

·
Registered
94 civic, 90 talon
1,943 Posts
its just another word for street racing and theres a highway in japan that racers know as "wangan"
Have you seen grip video's? Well in one of them they meet up with top gear? iirc. Anyways its some like NSX racing team and they drive up and down wangan...Its pretty bad ass.

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
so is it gonna be in english or will it eventually be dubbd to english?

·
Registered
97 EK coupe
690 Posts
i own 2 copies of the game...well one since i lost the other but that game is the shit, such real modifications..stands above all the rest imo. looks like a cool movie, here goes another fast and the furios era

·
Lurking... &#3232;_&#3232; In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
There are loads of clean & stock older Z cars in the Chicagoland area. The same way the AE cars were a hot commodity after the drift craze hit, Z cars will be a hot item for the next few years.

As for language barriers, as it was in the Live-Action Initial D movie there will be

~Japanese dialog
~US dubbed
~Chinese dubbed
~Cantonese dubbed
~Korean dubbed
~French dubbed

~US subtitled
~Chinese subtitled
~Cantonese subtitled
~Korean subtitled
~French subtitled
~Arabic subtitled