good episode last night.

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
They really know how to stretch sh*t out on this show. lol

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Holy Shit! I agree. I hate that we didn't see who dies though.

·
Ferio inspired
2,441 Posts
Holy Shit! I agree. I hate that we didn't see who dies though.
after tonight, I'm not gonna commit anymore to sitting around on Sundays to watch it. :TD: they're following the same boring formula they've been doing for too long.

Drag shit out over several episodes then leave you hanging. I'll just look online for the aftermath of the episodes now.

·
Pew Pew!
3,509 Posts
I wonder when they'll catch on to that? Im getting annoyed that they've split the season in two and going dragging this shit on foreverrrrrr..

mid season finaleeeeeee!!!

season finaleeeeeeeeeeee

2 episode finaleeeeeeeeeeeeee

the fuck man.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Yeah I'm really upset that they would pull some shit like that. You would think after building up to it so much through the episode they at least would show who got it. Then leave the after math and out come to the next season

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
I bet the first episode of the next season will be solely about Carol and Morgan...lmao.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I bet the first episode of the next season will be solely about Carol and Morgan...lmao.
Wouldn't surprise me but I think they will go right into the aftermath first episode.

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
So who got fucked by the bat?

Was reading somewhere that there's a hint in the start of the episode. Was pissed as how it went, so didn't bother looking.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
So who got fucked by the bat?

Was reading somewhere that there's a hint in the start of the episode. Was pissed as how it went, so didn't bother looking.

I'm figuring its glen or Darrel due to Darrel being a made up character and no longer needed. And glen well if you've kept up with the comics....

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
I'm figuring its glen or Darrel due to Darrel being a made up character and no longer needed. And glen well if you've kept up with the comics....

That's what that article was leaning towards. But also said Daryl is a fan favorite. It was someone that was previously captured, and I'm goin with glen.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
What's Glenn's favorite restaurant?

281 - 300 of 305 Posts