·
Super Moderator
3,937 Posts
so..... not gonna explain the pic? lol

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #262
I can't without giving it away. It's spoils it.

·
Pew Pew!
3,509 Posts
Its starting to bug the living shit out of me at how many fucken commercial there is.

Show plays for 10 min back to a 10min commercial....thru out the entire got damn episode.

pardon my french. LOL

·
Registered
13,322 Posts
^My DVR helps me miss out on all of that crap! LOL! ALMOST made me miss the 10th episode of Flight 652. Interested to see where they intend on landing now.

Who here thinks "Jesus" is up to no good? I do!

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
^My DVR helps me miss out on all of that crap! LOL! ALMOST made me miss the 10th episode of Flight 652. Interested to see where they intend on landing now.

Who here thinks "Jesus" is up to no good? I do!

Not sure he is up to no good. Seems almost like he is just trying to feel the guys out. If you think about it he doesn't actually threaten them and avoids killing them and he doesn't actually try to work with or seriously against them, he just trying to come up on some goods and be on his way. At one point he took the truck and left it's not like Jesus followed them, they followed him.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Pew Pew!
3,509 Posts
I have it on DVR too but it gets annoying when I constantly have to fast forward the damn thing too often. LOL.

As for "Jesus" I spoiled myself and looked him up. LOL. I hope they get the ball rolling this season but I dont think they will.

Theyre just going to milk this bitch til the last 2 episodes...

·
Pew Pew!
3,509 Posts
Well. I know how it ends due to the comic but I wonder how theyre going to do this with the show...LOL.

Cause shits about to get down and like always, people will die. Which one? Ionooooooooooooooooooooooooooo LOL.

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #278
261 - 280 of 305 Posts