Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 199 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The walking dead season 4 is just over 6 weeks away. Who's ready for the new season?

Sucks I can't remember what happened at the end of last season. Time to watch it on Netflix.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I can't remember the end of season three either. Sure they'll marathon the previous season/s to refresh our memories.

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't remember the end of season three either. Sure they'll marathon the previous season/s to refresh our memories.
That is true. Guess I can wait till they do.

·
Registered
92 EG, 88 ST165 WRC
410 Posts
I'll be happy if that brat Carl takes off his dad's damn hat already.

·
endo_bobo
1998 Civic Sedan
877 Posts
I'd be happy if it wasn't an hour long drama fest. The characters aren't that interesting, just have some zombie fun.

·
Registered
95 Ej1
56 Posts
it ended with the people from woodbury joining with the prison after the governor went bat shit crazy. Hell on wheels is giving me my fix untill then.

·
Registered
Sl2,Cx Hatch
646 Posts
The walking dead season 4 is just over 6 weeks away. Who's ready for the new season?

Sucks I can't remember what happened at the end of last season. Time to watch it on Netflix.
It just came out on DVD I don't think net filx has it yet I could be wrong! ???

Can't wait best show out !

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
5 weeks and counting.

·
Registered
95 Ej1
56 Posts
The people that don't like it feel that way cause they just want to see zombie killing. While those are always the highlights of the show, the story of people living post apocalypse is what entertains me.

·
endo_bobo
1998 Civic Sedan
877 Posts
The people that don't like it feel that way cause they just want to see zombie killing. While those are always the highlights of the show, the story of people living post apocalypse is what entertains me.
Everyone turns into a piece of shit. If I can't root for anybody because all they do is bicker then it's not interesting.

The Telltale game did the humanization post apocalypse of the characters a hell of a lot better and that was 15 bucks.

EDIT*Also everyone became master headshots and blow through ammo. Don't worry about conserving at all. There's no tension when the zombies come around, they are just a thing.

Actually draws a parallel to what the Resident Evil game series was/is now.

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
Kill Carl, that is all...

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
end of last season was kinda disappointing. any one here watching dexter? 2 more epi
Yes sir. Sucks that show is ending. One of my favorite.

·
Pew Pew!
EJ6
3,509 Posts
What did happen with the last season ? Because when I watch a sneak peak at season 4, they recapped and was like WTF. I didnt remember that guy or THAT guy in the last season. Hahaha.

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What did happen with the last season ? Because when I watch a sneak peak at season 4, they recapped and was like WTF. I didnt remember that guy or THAT guy in the last season. Hahaha.
I'm with you,can't remember what happened last season. I gotta catch up on it.

·
Pew Pew!
EJ6
3,509 Posts
all i memmer is the govna attacking the prison and then went ape shit on his own people then tada....the end. was there more?

edit: Wait a minute hurr!! last episode of season 3.

" After Milton fails to prove himself to The Governor by murdering Andrea, The Governor stabs Milton and leaves him to die and reanimate in the torture chamber with her, where it's intended that Milton will "tear the flesh from her bones." The Governor then leads an assault on the prison. Rick's group stages an ambush, led by Glenn and Maggie, and repels the attack. Carl kills a young Woodbury fighter who appeared to hesitantly be putting down his gun, which leads him to argue with his father about eliminating threats. When the surviving members of the Woodbury army express a desire to return to Woodbury and leave the prison group alone, the Governor, while Martinez and Shumpert watch in horror, guns them down and executes them all (including Allen) except for Karen who pretends to be dead but survives and is rescued by Rick, Daryl and Michonne; the four then make their way to Woodbury. The four then arrive at Woodbury and are allowed in by Tyreese and Sasha, who remained behind during the attack. They find Andrea, who killed the zombified Milton, but not before he bit her. Andrea shoots herself with Rick's pistol in order to prevent her own reanimation as a tearful Michonne stays with her to the end. Rick's group returns to the prison along with the residents of Woodbury who stayed behind, while the Governor and his two henchmen remain at large. "

1 - 20 of 199 Posts