Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 266 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tomorrow night is the Season 3 Premiere...i cant wait for it..who else is ready for it?

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
i have to work... im watching season 2 on Netflix right now...

i cant watch it while im eating tho lol

·
Registered
1966 Volvo
3,608 Posts
I do hope they kill that little bastard Carl. Hate that kid.

I'm watching the season 2 marathon on AMC right now. Good to get me back in to it. Although I can't watch the new season until I get home in November! Sucks, but its the deal I made with my wife. At least she can't watch it either.

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1991 honda civic dx
54 Posts
i recently got hooked. i saw the first season on netflix then paid for season 2 and now season 3 starts today :)

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts

·
Registered
Del sol
800 Posts
is it normal that I just discovered this show last week? Is it also normal that I watched season 1 and 2 non stop on netflix?, I mean non stop I saw all of them, I didn't even sleep.

·
Registered
HONDA
1,221 Posts
I do hope they kill that little bastard Carl. Hate that kid.

I'm watching the season 2 marathon on AMC right now. Good to get me back in to it. Although I can't watch the new season until I get home in November! Sucks, but its the deal I made with my wife. At least she can't watch it either.
damn glad im not the only one who feels this way

Sent from my SCH-I510 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I'm pumped but I don't think ill be watching it live, I don't have cable. I'm either streaming it or I'm downloading it as soon as its up on kick ass torrents. I purposely didn't watch the season 2 finale so that I could watch it before the premiere and know what's going on.

Carl is turning into a little dick and I'm glad Shane is gone.

·
Registered
86 MR2
1,401 Posts

·
Registered
EK Sedan
347 Posts
Just a few hours till kick off!! :) I watched the season 1 & 2 marathon for like 12 hrs straight yesterday just to catch back up with the story, ive already seen it all before just getting in the mood. Walking dead is the only series ive been interested in for a long time, it rocks!

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
8 mins for us easy coast guys.

1 - 20 of 266 Posts