Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
08 H-D Ultra Classic
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found and bought 2 Civic Wagons one is a 88 AWD the body is rusted on the normal spots nothing to bad its missing a engine but it still has all of the AWD system drivetrain and has a almost new interior the other one is a 91 body is awesome no problems runs and drives great but its only FWD im kind of wondering how hard or if its possible to swap out the rear end to make my FWD AWD i know i will have to swap the trans but what else? Has anyone done this if so was it worth it? Does stuff bolt up or do i have to fab stuff ? Anything helps Thanks

·
Registered
1971 VW Super Beetle
1,107 Posts
I just found and bought 2 Civic Wagons one is a 88 AWD the body is rusted on the normal spots nothing to bad its missing a engine but it still has all of the AWD system drivetrain and has a almost new interior the other one is a 91 body is awesome no problems runs and drives great but its only FWD im kind of wondering how hard or if its possible to swap out the rear end to make my FWD AWD i know i will have to swap the trans but what else? Has anyone done this if so was it worth it? Does stuff bolt up or do i have to fab stuff ? Anything helps Thanks
You can unbolt and swap over the rear crossmember from the 4wd to the 2wd however I am unsure if the 2wd chassis is prepared to have the rear differential bolted up. I know it has probably been done before. You can check out HondaCivicWagon.com

·
Registered
08 H-D Ultra Classic
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^^ will do thank you

·
Registered
08 H-D Ultra Classic
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just a heads up HondaCivicWagon.Com Blows never go to them for advice they wont help and are rude.

·
Registered
08 H-D Ultra Classic
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep lol

Reactions: Yoshimoto1
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.