Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just hooked up my power enterprise vtec controller and i love it! If you like jdm stuff, you will love this controller. It has both vtec and a/f control abilities. It is a 60mm gauge, so you can put it in a pod or pretty much anywhere you want. When it is lit up it is a light green with a bright red needle. Looks great at night. After I hooked it up I messed with the a/f a little bit and set the vtec point, wow! It really pulled after 4700 rpm! I don't know why people say you can't really hear it, mine sounded close to a b-series crossover, and i don't have an open intake....just a spoon direct air pipe and a k&n. Anyway...very pleased!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't know how to tune mine either. I am going to the dyno shortly to have it tuned. Unlike the vafc though, I can turn mine off and on without effecting performance. With it off, vtec kicks in normal and runs like stock.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is expensive, but I am the only one around here that I know of that has one. I paid $340 for it at www.sgpracing.com
If you are turbo, or have a highly built engine I would recommend the vafc. It does allow for more tuning possibilities.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts