Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anybody has got there hands on one of these turbos they come off some 2.2 turbo dodges but they are rare I wanna know what kinda power they make and how much faster they spool. http://www.thedodgegarage.com/
there is some info on them if you dont know what I'm talking about. I would also like to know if there are any variable compressor wheels or housings for turbo's if anyone has info LMK thanks

-Jason

·
Registered
258 Posts
That particular turbo might be rare, but variable nozzle turbos are easy enough to get. We can get you a brand new Garrett replacement VNT25 turbo for $499, our distributor has three of them on the shelf.

The problem with Vairable Nozzle turbos is figuring out how to properly control them. It takes a lot of active control to keep them spooling properly, and from blowing engines.

Craig

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Garrett GT17 used on the newer Saab's is a VNT I believe. You can find those cheap if you look.

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts
I think the new MDX turbo is a VNT turbo also.

-Jason
you mean RDX or is there going to be an MDX with a turbo

(not trying to be a smartass...this is a legit question)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.