Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok are the Vitara builds do they hold up good with stock sleeves and about 5 to 18 psi from 250 to 500hp I need to no I thank I am going to try it I just need some Idies and some help.and what runs good with this build and what rods.also in the head what cam,valves,springs,and other stuff I need to spine 10,000rpms

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
wow someone wants to be spoon fed and it sounds like you have not done to much research especially if you think your gonna get 500hp on 18psi. Since psi means nothing its all about cfm. So time to go back to turbo 101 and do some RESEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.There are more than plenty of build using these pistons try reading the stickies you might learn something. Knowledge is power

·
Friend of the D
3,069 Posts
You could always try a little spelling and punctuation. Your post should read more like this:

Are the Vitara builds OK? Do they hold up well with stock sleeves? I need to know. I think I am going to try it. I just need some ideas and some help. What runs good with this build? What cam, valves, springs, and other stuff do I need to spin to 10,000 rpms

Start here:

http://www.d-series.org/forums//showthread.php?t=102717

D-series do not generally make power up that high in the RPM range with out some significant tweaking, so there is no need to rev that high.

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
You could always try a little spelling and punctuation. Your post should read more like this:

Are the Vitara builds OK? Do they hold up well with stock sleeves? I need to know. I think I am going to try it. I just need some ideas and some help. What runs good with this build? What cam, valves, springs, and other stuff do I need to spin to 10,000 rpms

Start here:

http://www.d-series.org/forums//showthread.php?t=102717

D-series do not generally make power up that high in the RPM range with out some significant tweaking, so there is no need to rev that high.
We are tag teaming them once again my friend lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts