Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i recently insatalled my coilovers on my crx but now when im accelarating to get speed it starts like vabrating and it wouldnt do that before when i was on cut springs what could be the problem

·
Formally known as SPONSOREDCRX
3,566 Posts
how much did you lower it? my guess would be that you need a alignment, which you would need a camber kit to do. good luck

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah it probalbly is the alighnment cause i checeked everything and nothing is loose but it use to be lower than now a think it got out of alignment or could it be something else

·
Registered
1993 Civic Ex Coupe
793 Posts
You definatly need an alighnment. It should be done anytime you have your suspension apart.
Did you change the posision of your wheels? You may have a tire out of ballance.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
but the weird thing is that it only vibrates when i accelarate to get speed and when i dont accelarate or at normal speed it feels normal but my car does go to the left alot so that means its time for an alighnment but do i really need a camber kit for alightment

·
Registered
1993 Civic Ex Coupe
793 Posts
Yes, but not a complete one.
If you went lower enough to have excessive camber, it will cause excessive tire wear, decresed braking & acceloration.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts