Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Hatch
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i redid my drain line because i had it on slant and thought that was the problem...and i also put a bigger drain hose on also...but now when i start the car its smokes white. not alot tho. so i took the exhaust off by the turbo and then started the car and it doesnt smoke but when i put exhaust back on it smokes???could it be oil in exhaust and just burning off???turbo does have small amount of oil on the exhaust side???i do have a restrictor installed and turbo has been rebuilt???

·
Registered
91 Hatch
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it cant be the head gasket its brand new..started the car again without exhaust and there was no smoke??WTF!! i was supose to get car tuned in a few days so will car be alright when i tune??

·
Registered
CRX!!
261 Posts
I had this same problem with my car, but mines not turboed. It was like some freak accident. My car got impounded a few months back. And when i went to get it out, i crank it and it just poured out white smoke like ive never seen, it was like a fog machine no lie. Idk if the angle in which the wrecker had my car at did this, or if the guys at the impound did something to it.... Im still stumped to this day.

·
Registered
1988 Honda CRX
6,676 Posts
The answer is well known to burnt out OLD MEN, but what the fuck would we know so why would we bother.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts