Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:wtf:

Motor : dohc zc, with a complete a1 head and obd1 dizzy, vitara eagle bottem end.

k,i have a very high idle...4500, i've tryed changing street tunes and same difference, there is one thing i noticed i was t told not to hook up, i don't think needs to personally i maybe wrong. there is a valve of some sort ( air idle controll valve ) i think that is what it is, its right next to the speed-o-cable.

im out of ideas, and about tired of the damn thing :mad:

someone give me some ideas.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it is turbo. hx35 its high idleing i dont know why its all brand new gaskets n all

·
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque
3,890 Posts
it is obd1 or 0 anyway check code then get on google type in obd1 codes and match it up then look at that part make sure its pluged in

also did you mix up the iat and ivac plugs try switching them

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
:wtf:

Motor : dohc zc, with a complete a1 head and obd1 dizzy, vitara eagle bottem end.

k,i have a very high idle...4500, i've tryed changing street tunes and same difference, there is one thing i noticed i was t told not to hook up, i don't think needs to personally i maybe wrong. there is a valve of some sort ( air idle controll valve ) i think that is what it is, its right next to the speed-o-cable.

im out of ideas, and about tired of the damn thing :mad:

someone give me some ideas.
you idle air control valve? (iacv) .....hook it up man thats prolly ur issue

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
sounds to me like you have a vacuum leak....check the throttle body butterfly and make sure its closing all the way....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts